Clay Pond Cove 

Otis Park Drive Off Route 28
Bourne, MA 02532
Phone: (508) 743-8394

POAH Communities
Clay Pond Cove is located with easy access on and off beautiful Cape Cod! Features include: on site management, laundry facilities, full kitchen equipped kitchen, elevator, community room, library, garden & outdoor patio. Expected occupancy is late August 2012. All units are affordable. Income/Asset restrictions apply. This is a newly constructed rental community. The community mix consists of 33 one-bedroom apartment homes and 12 two-bedroom apartment homes and are all beautifully appointed with custom kitchens and baths. Other community amenities will include a management office, on site storage and laundry facilities; trash/recycling room, library, garden patio, and walking paths. Housing for Older Persons: 55 or older for 80% of the units. “55 or older” means at least one member of the household is 55 years of age or older. The remaining 20% of the units will have a preference for 62 or older households until at least 11 units in the development contain 62 or older households. “62 or older household” means a household in which the head of household, spouse, or co-head is age 62 years of age or older. Check out our model units anytime or stop by one of our Open House Dates!!

Clay Pond Cove Apartment Homes. Brand New One and Two Beds With All The Amenities.

Management: POAH Communities

Thank you for using
Office Hours:
Mon8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Tue8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Wed8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Thu8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Lease Terms: 12 Months


BedroomsMonthly Rates
OccupantsAnnual Income Limit
1$ - $36,240
2$ - $41,400
3$ - $46,560
4$ - $51,720

  Features & Amenities

• Pets Allowed• Pets Allowed• Pets Permitted Per Policy
• Professionally Landscaped• Senior Housing• Air Conditioning
• Community Room• Elevator• Fully Applianced Kitchen
• Gardening Area• Laundry Facilities• Library
• Parking• Professional On-Site Management• Storage

  Map & Directions

Powered By Subgurim ( Google Maps ASP.NET


I Found Clay Pond Cove on

Clay Pond Cove
(508) 743-8394

Otis Park Drive Off Route 28
Bourne, MA 02532

 Equal Housing Opportunity
The information in this brochure is supplied by the apartment community owner, manager, or other third party. cannot and does not verify or ensure the accuracy or completeness of this information. All users must verify the information and assume all risk for inaccuracies.